Thank you for your interest in Emmanuel Christian Community School. Application for New Students for all year levels (Kindy to Year 12) is now available. Please download the Application Form below and return the form to the Administration Office.
ECCS provide a quality, affordable, Christian-centred education for Kindergarten to Year 12. Please download our Prospectus from below:
School Age Calculator
You can find out what year your children need to start school with the school-age calculator from a link below.
Enrolment Application Form
If you wish to fill in a paper copy, you can download a pdf version of application form. Please download, print and fill in one of the application forms from below. Please submit your application form and other documents and fees to the School Administration Office.Application of Enrolment Form for New Family Application of Enrolment Form for Existing Family
* Lodgement of this enrolment form DOES NOT ensure enrolment which will depend on the outcome of the interview and availability of places in the school.
Note: When submitting the Application for Enrolment, please ensure to bring the following original documents:
- Application fee of $100 for the first child & $50 for sibling must accompany this form
- If you are not a member of the Girrawheen Baptist Church, please supply references from the Minister of the Church attended and one other person
- Child’s birth certificate
- Recent school report including NAPLAN/MS9 (if available)
- Immunisation Records
- Proof of AUSTRALIAN Citizenship OR Passport and VALID Visa Papers for parents/guardians and child
- Medical Forms: Asthma/Anaphylaxis
Note : The Fee Schedule is only applicable for Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Resident Visa and other Special Visa holders. International Students have a different Fee Schedule, please contact Registration office for details. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A tour is an excellent, informal way to learn about Emmanuel Christian Community School. Stephen Bevan, our Principal, will walk you through the school campus providing information and answering your questions.
If you would like to take a tour, go to the School Tours page to submit the online form.
Note: In order to open and read the above PDF documents, you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. [Download Adobe Acrobat Reader]