School Age Calculator
You can find out what year your children need to start school with the school-age calculator from a link below.
Online Enrolment Application Form:
You can now apply your enrolment form online! Click on the link below to start the new application or continue with the application you saved.
PDF Application Form:
If you wish to fill in a paper copy, you can download a pdf version of application form. Please download, print and fill in one of the application forms from below. Please submit your application form and other documents and fees to the School Administration Office.
- Application for Enrolment (for New family | Single/Multiple Children)
- Application for Enrolment (for Existing family | Sibling)
* Lodgement of this enrolment form DOES NOT ensure enrolment which will depend on the outcome of the interview and availability of places in the school.
Note: When submitting the Application for Enrolment, please ensure to bring the following original documents:
- Application fee of $100 for the first child & $50 for sibling must accompany this form
- If you are not a member of the Girrawheen Baptist Church, please supply references from the Minister of the Church attended and one other person
- Child’s birth certificate
- Recent school report including NAPLAN/MS9 (if available)
- Immunisation Records
- Proof of AUSTRALIAN Citizenship OR Passport and VALID Visa Papers for parents/guardians and child
- Medical Forms: Asthma/Anaphylaxis
Note : The Fee Schedule 2019 is only applicable for Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Resident Visa and other Special Visa holders. International Students have a different Fee Schedule, please contact Registration office for details. You may email email@example.com for more information.