Relief Education Assistant (Primary & Secondary)
We invite applications from suitably qualified Education Assistants looking for relief positions in our Primary and Secondary School. This role will assist the classroom teacher and provide care, learning support and supervision for students.
The successful Applicant will:
- Actively support and promote the objectives and ethos of Christian Education as articulated in the Vision and Mission of the School
- Be an enthusiastic team collaborator, motivated and committed to being part of a School that is invested in seeing children reach their God-given potential
- Be an active church member
- Hold a Certificate IV in Education Support
Address the following Selection Criteria (no more than one page in total)
- Your suitability for this role
- Your experience working with children in a primary or secondary school setting
- Experience with ICT skills
- Competent oral and written literacy skills
- Organisational and administrative skills
The application will include:
- Completed Application form (download from our career page)
- Document addressing the selection criteria above
- Current Working with Children Card
- National Police Clearance
All applications are to be made via email to Janine Mc Ghie, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be acknowledged and you will be advised of the outcome of your application. Only complete applications will be considered.
The School Application for Employment Form can be found below.